Apple Valley Vision & COVID-19
Utah Phase: Yellow – Low Risk
We are monitoring the situation very closely to stay up-to-date on protocols and advisories. We will continue to take additional precautions to ensure our office is clean and sanitary.
Beginning Monday 05/18/2020 we will continue with normal, routine care with both Doctors available each day. We will continue checking the temperature of all patients we see as well as accompanying parties for the near future.
Steps Prior to Exam when entering office.
- Prepare ahead of time by Filling out patient paperwork ahead of time to minimize contact with surfaces and pens and to speed up the exam process.
- We ask that you follow CDC guidelines and wash your hands with soap and water immediately upon entering our office. We have plenty of soap and hand sanitizer placed conveniently around our office. We will take your temperature upon entering.
Ways to minimize contact with surfaces and help with physical distancing.
We have reduced the number of chairs in our waiting room to allow for physical distancing. If you would like to check-in, then wait in your car, we will gladly come get you or notify you when we are ready.
- (Optional): Take pictures of your insurance cards (front and back) of the card. Text or email them to us at (801) 465-0355 or email them to email@example.com.
- We would also ask that family and friends who are not being seen by the doctors stay home or in the car, if possible. We will gladly allow one parent in the exam room with children. If this is absolutely not possible, we will do our best to spread people out in the waiting area.
If you are sick:
- If experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, do not come to the office. Please call to postpone your appointment, contact your Primary Care Physician for further consultation.
- If you have symptoms or have come into contact with an individual who has COVID-19 please contact your primary care physician via phone as a first step.
Emergency warning signs include, but are not limited to:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest.
- New confusion or inability to arouse.
- Bluish lips or face.
Please wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon checking into our office and before being seen by the doctors.
Contact Lens Wear Practices During COVID-19